- 1 cup Finely chopped onion
- 1 cup Finely chopped capsicum
- 1 cup Grated carrot
- 2-3 Green chillies, chopped
- pinch Crushed black pepper corns
- Pinch Salt
- 1 cup Fresh malai
- 4 white bread slices
- Green Chutney
- In a bowl Add:- 1 cup of medium chopped onions- 1 cup of medium chopped capsicum- 1 cup of grated carrot- 3 Chopped green chilies- For better taste add crushed black pepper corns- A pinch of salt for taste- Now add 1/2 cup of fresh Malai- Now mix it well for sometime and keep it aside.
- Take four(4) bread slices and apply butter on top it.
- After applying butter then apply mint chutney on top.
- Now put the malai batter on top of it. After everything add grated cheese.
- Add empty bread slices on top of it and apply butter on it.
- Place this bread slices in sandwich maker for few minutes.
- That's it !! Tasty and delicious Veg malai sandwich is ready to serve with mint chutney or chili sauce.
Step 1: In a bowl add 1 cup of finely chopped onions and capsicum. Step 2: Add 3 chopped chilies and 1 grated carrot. Step 3: A pinch of salt and black pepper into it. Step 4: A cup of fresh malai cream. Step 5: Now mix it well for sometime. Step 6: Now apply butter on 2 bread slices. Step 7: Add the malai batter on top of it. Step 8: Put shredded cheese on the bread. Step 9: Now cover it with empty bread piece and also apply butter on it. Step 10: Now place this bread on sandwich maker for sometime. Step 11: After sometime take the bread sandwich into a plate. Step 12: Tasty and crispy malai sandwich is ready to serve with mint chutney or chili sauce.