Tomato Basil Sandwich
- 3 Thin Sliced Tomato's
- 15-20 Basil Leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch Black Pepper Powder
- In a bowl add:Add:- 3 thin sliced Tomato's - 15 to 20 Basil Leaves- Salt to Taste- Pinch of Black Pepper Powder- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Now mix all the ingredients well for sometime and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Now take Brown and white bread slices and add butter on top of it.
- After applying butter on bread, add cheese on the breads.
- Place the tomato mixture we prepared on the bread and trim the edges.
- Healthy Basil Sandwich is ready to serve with Chili sauce.
Step 1:In a bowl add: Add:
- 3 thin sliced Tomato's
- 15 to 20 Basil Leaves
- Salt to Taste
- Pinch of Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil