Tawa Aloo Sandwich | Indian Style
- 3 Potatoes(boiled and mashed)
- 1 cup chopped onion (medium)
- 3 tbsp freshly chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 green chillies
- chat masala
- 1 tbsp red chilli
- schezwan sauce
- 2 Cheese Slice
- In a bowl Add :- 3 Smashed Onions- 1 Small Onion Chopped- 3 Freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves- A pinch of slat- 2 Chopped Green Chilies- 1/2(Half) Tablespoon Chaat Masala Powder- 1/2(Half) Tablespoon Red Chili Powder- 1 Tablespoon Schezwan Sauce
- Mix it well for sometime
- Take 2 bread slices and apply butter on top of it.
- Now Place the prepared aloo mixture on the bread.
- A cheese slice on top of the Aloo Mixture.
- Now cover the bread with another bread and apply butter on top.
- On medium flame place a pan and put the Aloo sandwich's on the pan.
- Cook the bread until it turns golden brown color.
- That's it! Delicious Tawa Aloo Sandwich is ready to serve with chili sauce and Mint Chutney.
Step 1: In a bowl add 3 smashed potatoes. Step 2: Add 1 small Chopped Onion Step 3: Add
- 3 Freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves
- A pinch of slat
- 2 Chopped Green Chili's
- 1/2(Half) Tablespoon Chaat Masala Powder
- 1/2(Half) Tablespoon Red Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Schezwan Sauce