Sev Tomato Sandwich | Indian Style
- 1 Cup Allo bhujia sev
- 1 Chopped Large tomato
- 1 Chopped Medium onion
- 3 tbsp Chopped fresh coriander
- 2 Chopped green chilies
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Pinch of Salt
- 4 White bread slices
- 2 Butter slice
- In a bowl Add :- 1 Cup of Aloo Bhujia Sev- 1 Cup Chopped Tamota- 1 Small Cup Chopped Onion- 3 TableSpoons Chopped Coriander- 2 Chopped Green Chilis- 2 Tablespoon Tomato Ketchup- Pinch of Salt to Taste- Mix it well for sometime and keep it aside
- Now take bread slices and apply butter on top and put the Aloo Sev mixed recipe on top of it.
- Over the bread with thin slice of cheese and take another slice of bread, add butter on top of it.
- On a medium flame take a pan and ass 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Add the Sandwich's on the pan and roast it until bread color turn golden brown.
- That's it taste and delicious Sev Tomato Indian style sandwich is ready to serve.
Step 1: Take a bowl and add :
- 1 Cup of Aloo Bhujia Sev
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomato